No matter it is a manufacturer or a service provider, a management system is always a critical element in an organization's success story or survive story. Every successful organization has its reason for success. The reason may be the luck. However, as the organization grows and becomes larger, it is impossible that a large organization can success by luck only. An organization shall define a set of methods to maintain its good performance. This set of methods, in a modern point of view, is a management system. In the recent years, the international society developed a series of management system standards that fulfill different needs of organizations.
Many countries have adopted these system standards as mandatory requirements. However, a number of companies are proactively implementing them in order to realize the long term benefits, such as reduced waste and error, increased customer satisfaction, improved responsiveness and increased profit.
Our consultants are rich in experiences in applying these standards. We have proven records in helping tens of companies of different industries to establish management systems for meeting their internal needs and certification purposes. Our services include:
- ISO 9001 Consulting (Quality Management)
- ISO 14001 Consulting (Environmental Management)
- ISO 45001 / OHSAS 18001 Consulting (Safety Management)
- ISO 20000 Consulting (IT Service Management)
- ISO 27001 Consulting (Information Security)
- ISO 50001 Consulting (Energy Management)
- ISO 55001 Consulting (Asset Management)
- BS 25999 Consulting (Business Continuity Management)
- ISO 30301 Consulting (Record Management)
- SA 8000 / GRI / CSR-GATEs / ISO 26000 Consulting (Social Accountability / Corporate Social Responsibility)
- Integrated Management System Consulting
- Business Excellence Model
- System Overhaul